Friday 24 February 2012

About my new Hunter.

I've never played a Hunter before, not seriously at least.
Before I moved to Fundrak, I had a level 15 Orc Hunter on Firetree, who I have deleted because "eh".
Now, I'm trying again. I've got a level 17 Worgen Hunter, and I'm slightly bored of the Mastiff, because a dog with a dog is just dog, dog.
But not just any pet will do, oh no.
It's got to be awesome. It has to be one of the most amazing pets ever. In fact, I even got a little help from some friends of mine to give me a few tips on decision making.





<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MHf-YnY9k7k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now that I've got a good idea of what I want (something awesome and cool), that's fast as a bullet (to keep up with me).
But flying I'm not to big on, Worgen don't usually fly.
Usually.

So I've sent him on a quest to Durotar to try and and that dark red spikey Raptor that looks so awesome and stuff.
Totally awesome and cool, fast like a bullet, nice and big, and with lots of pointy spikey pets.


Fluttershy, pal, this should cut it.
Onwards to Durotar!!!

Now... how do I get there?


Now that we're on our way, all we have to do is make sure we don't run in to anything that could kill me, I'm not exactly level appropriate for this place.

Hey! These guys look friendly!

Mother always said I was too trusting....

So like a good little smart dude, I made my way to Astranaar and took a flight point to Ratchet. I figured then it was just a quick swim across the bay to Durotar!

Except I had to go all the way to the Echo Isles.
Still, shouldn't be too hard, right?
WRONG!
I fought my way through hordes of Quillboars and their disgusting smell, across the burning sands of Durotar to try and find the home island of the Darkspear tribe.

And it all went better than expected... Huh... Rather anti-climactic. Oh well.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment